Thursday, November 2, 2017

129 How do I do a quick check on a share


How do I do a quick check on a share

我如何粗略的调查一只股票


When I get interested in a particular share, I will do a quick check before doing in-depth studies. I will look in a few sources for some quick info. 当我对某只股票感兴趣时,我会先做个粗略的调查。我会用几个管道找寻资料。
1) klse.i3investor.com
- Business Overview
- Stock Chart
- Financial
- News & Blogs
- Forum discussions.
1) klse.i3investor.com
- Business Overview
- Stock Chart
- Financial
- News & Blogs
- Forum discussions.
2) Wall Street Journal
-P/E ratio
- Price to Sales Ratio
- Price to Book Ratio
- Price to Cash Flow Ratio
- Enterprise Value to EBITDA
- Gross Margin
- Return on Assets
- Return on Equity
- Return on Invested Capital
- Free Cash Flow
2) Wall Street Journal
-P/E ratio
- Price to Sales Ratio
- Price to Book Ratio
- Price to Cash Flow Ratio
- Enterprise Value to EBITDA
- Gross Margin
- Return on Assets
- Return on Equity
- Return on Invested Capital
- Free Cash Flow
3) Morningstar
- Free Cash Flow
- Return on Assets %
- Return on Equity %
- Return on Invested Capital %
- Key Ratios
- Valuation History.
3) Morningstar
- Free Cash Flow
- Return on Assets %
- Return on Equity %
- Return on Invested Capital %
- Key Ratios
- Valuation History.
4) www.isaham.my
-Trailing PE
- EV/EBITDA
- PEG
- ROE
- ROIC
- Altman Z
- FCF Yield
- Fair Value
4) www.isaham.my
-Trailing PE
- EV/EBITDA
- PEG
- ROE
- ROIC
- Altman Z
- FCF Yield
- Fair Value
5) malaysiastock.biz
- Quarterly reports
- Annual report (Chairman Statement or Management Review, Shareholder Analysis.)
- Shareholding Changes
5) malaysiastock.biz
- Quarterly reports
- Annual report (Chairman Statement or Management Review, Shareholder Analysis.)
- Shareholding Changes
The investing method I followed is Magic Formula investing. I look for companies with low EV/EBIT and high ROIC. At the same time, I make sure it has free cash flow. 我所使用的投资法是Magic Formula。我得找EV/EBIT低、ROIC高的公司。同时,我会确保公司有free cash flow。
After I am satisfied that I am really really interested to look into the share, I will download the available quarterly and annual reports for in-depth studies. 如果我肯定该公司值得研究,我就会下载季报和年报仔细看。

No comments:

Post a Comment